ARE YOU CONNECTING WITH YOUR AUDIENCE?
6 Reasons you might not be connecting with your audience!
1.Your Audience Might Not Know You Well? Be proud of your content and give value, tell good stories. Your ‘About Page’ should include a short account about yourself, a list of your goals, and links to your website(s). Be brief, but have a bit of some fun with it!
Let your connections know how thrilled and enthusiastic you are about your niche.
2. Avoid using a too formal approach: You want your content to apply to a various people without isolating anyone unintentionally. Aim to target somewhere in the middle with your writing style. Use fun and animated formatting in some instances.
Try not to be too technical or sluggish in your presentation 🙂
3. Are you standing out? Using an informal approach to your content is not enough, it’s important to deliver exclusive content for your audience. Your articles and your style of writing should stand out. Demonstrate your strengths and develop a recurring theme in your content, for example a quote in your introduction or bold, resolute headlines.
4. Your articles might be too lengthy with too many sources: Keep your articles reasonably short and sweet.Don’t include too much sources otherwise it becomes boring and people will not read it at all.
5. Is your message confusing? KISS! Keep it supper simple! You don’t want to confuse your audience neither do you want to leave out vital specifics in your communication. Communicate your tips and advice evidently and keep your audience engaged without confusing them.
6. Are you giving enough value? Your content should teach and advise your readers. Do you know your readers? Do you spark their interest by giving them new information they haven’t learned before? Encourage interaction through Q and A. Leave your audience desiring to read further! Don’t just list things, as you write be teaching also.
It takes practice and technique to connect with your readers. Once you have built audience, be sure to keep them by providing continuous value.